Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Technology!

I'm really wanting to take my bogging to the next level.  I've been using a laptop and my iPhone for the past year and a half, and while it's worked for this time, I'm wanting to do more.  Yesterday, I purchased an iPad to use for my blogging.

I want start getting the word out about my bog.  I want to start using other blogs to get the word out, so I'll be posting on other blogs with my comments and opinions.  I'm also considering starting at Facebook page and Twitter handle for the blog on its own, not under my name.  

This blog really means a lot to me.  It's a way for me to express my views and observations about the Red Sox in a medium that I've always been interested in, the written word.  I graduated college with an English degree, and I've always dreamt of becoming a writer.  With this blog, I'm able to combine two of my passions: writing and the Red Sox.

So, now that I've finally bought the iPad, I'm hoping to really get this blog going.  Word of mouth is always great too, so if you read this blog and enjoy it, please feel free to let other people know about it.  I have many goals that I want to accomplish with this blog, and I'm hoping that by purchasing this iPad, I'll be able to do accomplish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment