Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, June 8, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!!!



Here are this week’s tweets:

6/4
Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Happy off day! Thanks for ur tweets while I was in Moose country. Going to see ‘What to Expect When Your Expecting’ today aka The Baby Bible.

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
‘What to Expect When You’re Expecting’ review… really funny but brought back real pregnancy memories. Had to tell my wife NO MORE BABIES!!!

Ryan Westmoreland @RWesty25
Great day in sports yesterday. Got chills watching @TigerWoods chipping in and winning, then great W for @paulpierce34 and the #Celtics!!

6/5
Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Woke up with so much extra energy heading to the field for an early work out! #DoWork

Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Time to go to work!! No better office than Fenway Park!!! Don’t you guys Agree?? #RedSoxNation

Peter Abraham @PeteAbe
Pedroia is just a little ready. He’s in the dugout in uniform at 2:48p.m. #RedSox

6/6
Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Good morning! Body is feelin good happy to be back in the grind with my boys! #focused #lego

Darnel McDonald @MacDime54
How bout them Celtics!! #shocktheworld

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
6:15am wake-up calls not so bad for school. Now 7:30am 4 kids attack dad in bed for summer time and want to play! #junglegym #help

Jon Lester @JLester31
Tough loss last night but it’s a new day and a new game. How about @Jarrod_Salty39 showing that #NVRQT attitude last night
(I did some checking, and there isn’t a profile for Saltalamacchia)

Jon Lester @JLester31
I just heard that #Pedey is third amongst 2Bs in votes for the #ASG, we need to fix that! @RedSox Nation where you at? #VOTE4PEDEY

Jon Lester @JLester31
Guys, errors happen in baseball, I’m far from perfect myself. Pls be respectful of my teammates, we win together, we lose together. #NVRQT

Jon Lester @JLester31
Amen! RT @NBarillari33 @JLester31 and #VOTE4SALTY he’s not even top 5! He deserves it

Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Time to get back on track!!! #fullspeedahead

Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Also to clarify to some people who wrote me nasty messages, I wasn’t sitting in the dugout after the game!! #mistakenidentity

6/7
Jon Lester @JLester31
Man, that was a tough one last night, #Beckett pitched his tail off! I know Clay is going to stuff it tonight! #NVRQT

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Fans vote for my boy saltalamacchia to go to his first All star game he is having a great season very well deserve….34

Ryan Kalish @Ryan_Kalish
Restaurants where u need to use the tables center piece candle too see the menu are not that cool.

6/8
Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
The little kid that ran on the field w/ me for the anthem yesterday told me w/ a straing face: “I can pitch faster than you” #priceless

And my favorite tweets of the week:

6/3
Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Playing waffle ball in Backyard and my 7yr old Kash just said he was Nick Punto! What? Front runner? Punto went 3 for 4 last night #showhomer


Kevin Millar @KMillar15
I said what about Papi, Cargo, Hamilton, Stanton, Millar oh sorry he’s retired, but Punto? Defensively yes offensively no #gotheeeem @ChrisRose


6/5
Peter Abraham @PeteAbe
So the All-Star Game counts but now MLB players can Tweet during it? How about whichever team gets the most re-tweets gets an extra run?


It was asked of me who I else I follow other than people associated with the Red Sox. Well, not too many actually. But, for a list, here they are:

Paul Pierce, Wes Welker, Rob Gronkowski, Rajon Rondo, Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Pete Loeffler and Dean Bernandini (of the band Chevelle) as well as the band Chevelle, Jim Gaffigan, Jimmy Fallon, Sully Erna, and some family members.

I’m seriously not that into Twitter, but it’s a good way to follow sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment