Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, June 22, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!!!

Some of the tweets may be off by a day or two, and I apologize for that. I typically keep track through out the week, but I had to go back and check all the tweets today. Here are this week’s tweets:

Father’s Day Tweets:
David Ortiz @davidortiz
Happy father’s day to all those great dad all around the world in special my dad…..34


Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Anyone an be a father and donate, but takes a real man to be a dad!! Thanks dad for everything you’ve done for me!!! #HappyFathersDay #loveu


Daniel Nava @dnavs33
Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!


Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Happy Fathers Day. I wouldn’t be here without mine. I still look up to him.


Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
I’m a competitor bc of my dad… He taught me how to work hard. I wish he could be here today. Happy fathers day @TxBoSox. Love you man.


Jon Lester @JLester31
Thanks for all the Happy Fathers Day comments! Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there! #FathersDay


Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Happy fathers day to all the dad’s! All the waffle ball games in the back, line drives up the middle, and the role model we look up to! #dads


Andrew Bailey @AndrewBailey40
Happy Father’s Day to my dad and all the dad’s out there!


Ryan Sweeney @RyanSweeney12
Happy fathers day to my dad an all those dads out there!!


Adrian Gonzalez @adriangon28
Great road trip. 4-2. Happy Father’s day to all!


Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Happy fathers day to my dad who taught me how to grind and all the other dads out there who are making a difference in there kids lives!


6/17

David Ortiz @davidortiz
@middlebrooks My boy u r not a daddy yep but u have a daddy on me son….good looking out34

Ryan Kalish @Ryan_Kalish
@LarsAnderson26 stop being a fake twitter for Lars… He is sittin right next too me and does not even know anything about twitter

6/18
Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Headin to the field to get some work in on this sunny #offday!

6/19
Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Everybody go vote for my teammates @davidortiz #pedey #salty #JLester31 @Themikeaviles for the allstar game. Vote upto 25 times! Thank you!

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Whuuuuppps… You definitely can’t vote for @JLester31 … No pitchers allowed! Haha sorry jonny, I tried!!

6/20
Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
When was the last time father and son went deep In a game???... last night when @middlebrooks and myself did… proud of you son!!! Lmao haha

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
@Themikeaviles hahahaha

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
It still baffles me watching pitchers try to beat @davidortiz inside with fastballs. #grandslam #396hrs can’t get in there boys! Stop trying!

6/21
Ryan Westmoreland @RWesty25
Thanks everyone for the continued support! Heading to Fenway to see the big boys take on the Marlins! GL @Ryan_Kalish @dnavs33 @middlebrooks

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Dear Tweeples, Get online & vote Saltalamacchia for All-Star catcher immediately if not sooner! If u already have… vote again! Thank you

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Soooo it’s gonna bee 100 in Boston today…. Might have to close the roof on Fenway… Oh wait. Haha

6/22
Daniel Nava @dnavs33
Great win tonight! @middlebrooks @Ryan_Kalish we’re huge! But I think @RWesty25 might have been the secret weapon for the win!!

Pete Abraham @PeteABe
Settle down, Francis // RT @TheFuturels_Now: @peteable if @middlebroks isn’t in the lineup today, we riot

And this week’s tweets of the week:

6/21
Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
@ShopHouse10 wanna get me some Starbucks?


Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Shouldn’t the rookie be buying me ‘Bucks?
“@middlebrooks: @ShopHouse1- wanna get me some Starbucks?”

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Touche RT Shouldn’t the rookie be buying me ‘Bucks?
“@middlebrooks: @ShopHouse10 wanna get me some Starbucks?”

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
I guess I’ll have to buy @middlebrooks @Starbucks after that homer. Man style though no “fruit-a-lotta-chinos”.

No comments:

Post a Comment