Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  I'm not going to do a typical post today, as I feel today is a time to spend with family and friends.  I will be spending the day with my family, hanging out in the pool, enjoying burgers and hot dogs from the grill, and maybe taking in the Red Sox game on television if the weather gets to hot outside (high today is 100). 

Last night, my hometown did their annual fireworks display.  My family and I went to the local single-A baseball game, which was really hot.  I think when we arrived at 5:30, the temperature was still 95 degrees, maybe hotter.  The local team won, and the fireworks were great.  Whenenver I think of the fourth, I always think of food, fireworks, and baseball.  It's always been that way.

Hopefully, the Sox pull out a win today (they need one).  I'll return tomorrow with the regularly scheduled posting and discuss the upcoming Yankees-Red Sox series this weekend.  Enjoy the fourth and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment