Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, July 13, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!!!

And so the second half begins today, with the Red Sox taking on the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays. I don’t know if it’s the thought of Ellsbury returning today, Buchholz tomorrow, and Crawford possibly Monday, but I am starting to feel a little more optimistic about the rest of the season. Here’s hoping! With that said, please enjoy this weeks tweets of the week:

7/6

David Ortiz @davidortiz
I want to thanks all u fans for the love and blessing after I hit my HR #400 thank you….34

Jon Lester @JLester1
Proud to call you a teammate! #NVRQT RT @davidortiz I want to thanks all u fans for the love and blessing after I hit my HR #400 thank you….34

David Ortiz @davidortiz
@JLester1 I love u bro best teammate ever

7/7

Nick Punto @Shredderpunto
Wake up #RedSoxNation we got two! Pic.twitter.com/Mh8gvfD9

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Yankees infield meeting behind mound. Jeter looks worried of losing Hollywood starlets to Ciriaco

7/8

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Playing with the @PawSox tonight.

Brent Lillibridge @BSLillibridge
Last game before the break. Excited for a few days off with the wife and kid and then back at it! #gonnawannagetathroatripin #mcgruber

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Thanks for everyones concern and support! I’ll be back out there very soon!

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Can’t make it up. Landed in K.C bags lost again!!!!!

7/9

David Ortiz @davidortiz
On my way to the ASG my friend see u there!!!!34 Pic.twitter.com/Oph5JoEY

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Did you miss the wave? It’s awesome! //RT @jgill21: @PeteAbe the lack of energy at Fenway right now is borderline depressing

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Good times last night hanging with @dfreese23 yes ladies that’s John Ham and my boy Barnes! #Boysclub pic.twitter.com/mLSiziiM

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Jon Hamm damn I’m bad with names and spellingon

Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
A few days of family time with my 3 beautiful daughters and my gorgeous wife!!!! #trulyblessed #lovinglife

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Happy All-Star break!!!!

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Haha! Everyone have a great day!

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
David Ortiz: joked “I should be hitting leadoff (for the All-Star team) because I’ve been walking so much lately.”

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
The kids running around the outfield chasing balls look like a deleted scene from the Hunger Games

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Congrats to Prince. Another great year for the American League #GoAL #Trumbombs #splash

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Best part of #hrderby is $400k+ donated to @StateFarm Charity!!!! Congrats to the HR King (Prince)

Nick Cafardo @nickcafardo
So the plan is for the Red Sox to activate Jacoby Ellsbury on Friday and Clay Buchholz on Sat. Trying to deal an OF, preferably Sweeney.

7/11

Jon Lester @JLester31
A lot of u have some harsh things to say. No one is more disappointed w/ how the 1st half of the season went than us. That’s why we #NVRQT

Jon Lester @JLester31
Get it all out now. And for those of you who remain positive and supportive, I can’t tell you how much we appreciate it! #NVRQT

Jon Lester @JLester31
Wanted to also thank my boy @davidortiz for making us proud and representing the @RedSox at the #ASG. #NVRQT

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Keep the hate coming… We fuel off it. We know who the real fans are. We play hard every day for you guy.

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Back home after the ASG. Hanging out with fresee and Gonzales on the way out….34 pic.twitter.com/JrI4Bpu

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Bag update true story lay over in Dallas so I took an earlier flight they had room on landed in Austin bag not here. 3 for my last 3 no bag

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Rain ruined my fishing trip today so I’m finally going to see ‘Ted.’ I hope it’s better than ‘Magic Mike’

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Good All-Star break for the #RedSox. Ortiz got a hit, Crawford starting rehab and John Henry didn’t help his wife learn any movie lines.

Jon Lester @JLester31
Guys, I love Boston, very happy here. Nothing better than playing for the @RedSox, hope to be here for my entire career! #dontbelievethehype

7/12

Jon Lester @JLester31
Wanted to send a big thank u to all the fans for their support. This is exactly why I love Boston and want to stay here! Love y’all! #NVRQT

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Middlebrooks hit me in the leg with a bat tonight and asked how it felt. “You’re always asking me,” he said. Pretty funny for a rookie.

Nick Punto @Shredderpunto
Excited and ready to take on the challenges of the second half! #RedSoxNation Two year old son got me right! Yfrog.us/elypoqz

Favorite Tweets of the Week:

7/8

Sean Casey @TheMayorsOffice
Heading to KC tomorrow for All-Star game!! Can’t wait to see derby n crush some KC BBQ!! No doubt @kmillar15 will be crushing a pork sand!


Kevin Millar @KMillar15
No @TheMayorsOffice my body is a temple salads with lemon wedges! U on the other hand ur breath will smell like Hot Dog water! #crusher

No comments:

Post a Comment