Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, July 6, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!!!

We’ve made it to another Friday, which means it’s “Twitter-Mania” time. Find this week’s tweets of the week, including Fourth of July and Darnell McDonald Departure tweets, below:

Fourth of July Tweets:

7/4
Brent Lillibridge @BSLillibridge
America!!!! England sorry bout it


David Ortiz @davidortiz
Happy 4th to everyone in this beautiful country enjoy the great holiday …34


Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Happy 4th of July my tweeps!!!! Hope u are all gonna enjoy it today


Jose Iglesias @JoseIglesias_SS
Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone enjoys the day with some baseball!


Daniel Nava @dnavs33
Happy 4th y’all! Be blessed!!


Kelly Shoppach @ShopeHouse10
Happy 4th of July!!! I hope everyone enjoys their day. Have a hot dog for me.


Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Happy 4th of July! Proud to be an American and bless our brave troops who protect us daily!


Ryan Kalish @Ryan_Kalish
Whats everyone’s fourth of July plans?


Ryan Sweeney @RyanSweeney12
Happy 4th of July to everyone! Great day to spend with family and friends.


Adrian Gonzalez @adriangon28
Happy 4th of July to all!


Darnell McDonald Departure Tweets:

6/30
Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Dream come true to play in Boston want to wish my boys good luck the rest of the year! Much love to RSN! #ShowGoesOn


Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
@MacDime54 stay up my dude!!! Stay the course and catch it out front!!! ##greatteammate #ShowGoesOnBrother


7/1
Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Back to Boston to wait and see where the journey leads S/O to all my followers! #twitterswag #blessed


7/4
Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Just got off the phone w/ Mr. Cashman Happy to announce I’m a new Member of the N.Y.Y. #Happy4th #blessed (not sure if I can continue posting McDonald tweets, since he’s now a dreaded member of the Yankees)


Tweets:

6/29

Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Cookie pitched a gem! 81 pitches! #CG

6/30

Nick Punto @Shredderpunto
Way to go #RedSoxNation, @middlebrooks and @MacDime54 just turned a 34 year old into a twitter guy.

Jon Lester @JLester31
How about that @IamCodyRoss catch last night. #Gamer

7/1

Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Congrats to my dog @davidortiz on his all star selection! Uuuugghhhh! Somebody call the brinks truck! Rick Ross voice

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Thanks to all the fans for having me going back to the ASG this year is more than a honor being there thanks….34

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Sorry and you’re welcome “@laineymedley: @ShopHouse10 I caught your bat today and you signed it! That made my whole day! Good game Red Sox!”

7/2

Sean Casey @TheMayorsOffice
Thanks for the birthday wishes. 38 n I’m thinking about a comeback, just ripped a double off my ten year old in back yard wiffleball!! Lol

7/3

Brent Lillibridge @BSLillibridge
I know everyone has the day off tomorrow… Except the @RedSox @MLB Someone has to keep the economy afloat on the 4th #urwelcomeamerica

7/5

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Congrats my brother from another mother @davidortiz on #400! Welcome to the club. Yours is homers mine is 6-3’s! #Wepull

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
The newest pet in the Shoppach house. Baby hedgehog but no name yet any suggestions? Pic.twitter.com/ESZFmTqR

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
The girls decided on ‘Oliver Rainbow Sparkles’ for the baby hedgehog. Trust me, I know, but at least I’ve got another man in the house.

Sean Casey @TheMayorsOffice
Congrats to my buddy @davidortiz for hitting big fly #400!! Keep raking brother!

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
As of 11:30 a.m. today, Ellsbury was playing for Portland tonight. Now it’s just Crawford and Sweeney. #RedSox

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Hey guys..had my scheduled day off today. Looking forward to getting back out there tomorrow!

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Boston mourns for him/ RT @TBTimes_Rays: #Rays Luke Scott ties #Rays team record set by Jose Cruz Jr. (2004) as he runs slump to 0-for-37

Nick Punto @Shredderpunto
Good night #RedSoxNation rest up we need the best tenth man in the game for these four battles with the Bronx bombers!!

Favorite Tweets of the Week:

6/29

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Rain can only mean one thing… MOVIE DAY! ‘Magic Mike’. I’ll let you know.


Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Easy this is the only movie that fits my day. Plus I might learn something. Haha
“@MyTQ: @ShopHouse10 Sick and wrong… Man card is in question.”

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
‘Magic Mike’ review… Chicks should love it but it made me feel a little awkward like I hope no one sees me in here. Should have seen TED!


Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
So funny to see all the tweets. Men are asking why? Among other things. Women are saying I’m a real man and its hot that I went. #justsayin


6/30

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Got to fill u guys in on my secret. The pocket square I’m sporting on Fox pre and post game 2nite is a white paper towel folded #howproisthat


Kevin Millar @KMillar15
True story I have never worn a pocket square. Was washing my hands and the smart guy I am NOT thought bam let’s try it #lookspimp #shhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment