Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Random Questions

I've been trying to get my affairs in order this week.  I've been in contact with my doctors, uncle/insurance agent, my work's HR department, contacted a couple apartments in Hartford, requested a copy of my birth certificate, and working on selling my desk, flute, and guitar.  This, on top of my job, has made me a little exhausted this week.  I've also pretty much cut out coffee lately in favor of green tea, and I don't drink pop.  I went to bed earlier than usual last night and was able to sleep in an extra half hour this morning.  Hopefully, today won't be as tiring.

I thought I would write down some questions I have regarding the Red Sox/baseball as a way to let you all know what I've been thinking about lately instead of doing a normal post.  Twitter Friday will take place as normal on Friday.

Will the Red Sox go after a closer before the trade deadline or are they satisfied with what they have?

If the Sox land Michael Young, whose the odd man out- Drew?

Will the Sox try and get another starter with Buchholz's return date uncertain?

How many more walls will Victorino run into this season?

Why isn't Jonny Gomes on Twitter?  I bet he'd be fun to follow.

Should I start a Twitter handle for the blog?  Seems like a good idea, but not sure how many will follow.

Will Middlebrooks come back before extended rosters in September?

How can Lackey not be the AL Comeback Player of the Year?

So, that's what I've been thinking about this morning.  Comeback on Friday for the Tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment