Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Monday, August 12, 2013

New Post Tomorrow

Hello, everyone!

I had a wonderful vacation in New England last week!  It was so relaxing, and I got to spend my time with some pretty fantastic people.  I was able to spend an afternoon in Boston, which is always a plus!  I was also able to see the new apartment in Connecticut for the first time, and I stayed there a few nights.  I'm getting pretty excited about the move, but I also realized how much work I still have to do...

...And that leads me to the purpose of this post. 

I was pretty swamped at work (as expected after taking last week off), and I have a few things I need to get done tonight.  I'm not going to be able to get a Red Sox related post up today.  Check back tomorrow for a new post relating to the Red Sox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment