Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, August 2, 2013

Twitter Friday

Hello!  I have to start today's Twitter Friday post by saying this blog now has its own Twitter page; you can follow it @BornIntoItInIA.  I started to Tweet from it yesterday and was pleasantly surprised when Jerry Remy started to follow it.

Also, what a win by the Red Sox last night!  Coming from behind to score 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th inning and winning 8-7! 
Just a reminder, I will not have any new posts next week as I will be out of town on vacation.  When I return, I plan on doing a post about the whole A-Rod, PED, suspensions issue, so look for that probably Monday, August 12th.

Now, without further delay, enjoy Twitter Friday!

7/26


7/27









7/28




7/29










 


7/30












7/31










8/1

 









8/2

And this week's Tweet of the Week:



No comments:

Post a Comment