Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Some of my Pictures from the 2005 Boston Trip

I thought for today's writing, I'd post some of my favorite pictures from my trips from Boston.  I'll put a little description under each picture.  I went to Boston in 2005 and 2010, both times with many members of my family.  Here are some of the pictures from my 2005 trip.

Outside of Fenway Park in 2005

Looking out onto the field from the 406 Club in 2005. 
 2005 was the last season to have the glass in place.

Some of my 50+ relatives attending the game in 2005.
We all wore shirts with "VanCamp," "17," and "Fenway 2005" on the backs.

My ticket from 2005

Walking next to the cars on the left is Curt Schilling.

When were were taking the Fenway Park Tour, batting practice was taking happening.
Bronson Arroyo was directly below us.


I have many more pictures to post from my 2010 trip to Boston, but that'll be saved for another post.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment