Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some of My Pictures from 2010's Boston Trip

My family also went to Boston in 2010, and I was lucky enough to see two Red Sox games that trip.  Here are some of my pictures from that trip:

Fenway Park

Green Monster

Jason Varitek

Bullpen pitchers walking across the field

Beckett throwing his first pitch

Fight between the Red Sox and Indians... never thought I would witness one of those in person.

Red Sox Line-up for the Second Game I Attended.
In 2010, Ellsbury played a total of 18 games, and I was lucky enough to catch one.
This game also featured the pitching match-up of Lester and Masterson... Indians won.

Lester throwing out his first pitch

A view of the dugout

The Pirate Ship

Papelbon and Bard watching the game from the bullpen


Looking at these pictures makes me want the game I'm attending of the Red Sox against the Cubs to hurry up and come.  I'm ready to experieince that atmosphere again!










No comments:

Post a Comment