Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, May 4, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!

So, as you might have guessed, I’ve decided to have every Friday (or the Fridays I’m able to post, since there will be a few this summer that I won’t have access to a computer because of Vacation) be Twitter-Mania. Like last week’s Twitter-Mania post, I will post my favorite tweets from Red Sox players and tweets about the Red Sox. So, without further delay, here are this week’s “Twitter-Mania!”

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Come play poker with me Wake & Tek go to Pitchinginforkidgs.org

Mike Aviles @Themikeaviles
Family days are always fun!!! Whish my oldest was with me too!!! #lovemywifeandkis

Jose Iglesias @JoseIglesias_SS
Got the call to the Majors! Thanks to all for your well wishes. Looking forward to help the #redsox put up more W’s.

Will Middlebrooks @16WMBrooks
Thanks for the support everyone! Today was a dream come true. #RedSoxNation #redsox

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
May have bit off more than I can chew. Aquarium then Check E Cheese. Whew! Some off day, but when you’re a dad there are no off days. #TRUTH

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Pitchers duel tonight, both pitched great! Nice to come away with the W! #RedSoxNation

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Mamma just got this snake on our patio! #redneckwoman

Ryan Kalish @Ryan-_Kalish
Growing up is some wild stuff

Adrian Gonzalez @adriangon28
Great to be back in Beantown! Great road trip. Time to carry it to the homestand!!!

Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
Congrats to my boy @16WMBrooks 2 hits in @MLB debut! 2,998 more to go!

Peter Gammons @pgammo
Four of the five AL East closers are disabled—Rivera, Bailey, Farnsworth, Santos

And my favorite tweet of the week:

Chris Carpener (aka the guy the Sox got from the Cubs for Theo) @CCarpo66
Scouting out the next Hungergames site aka 6 mile cypress with @AndrewBailey40 and @Ryan_Kalish…

No comments:

Post a Comment