Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, August 17, 2012

Twitter-Mania Friday!!!

Here are the tweets from this week:

8/10

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
New day… New opportunities. Make the most of them.

8/11

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Thank you guys for your prayers and thoughts… It doesn’t go unnoticed. #RedSoxNation

8/12

Nick Punto @Shredderpunto
Wife and kids fast asleep…. Off day tomorrow will be tough with zero sleep. Thanks #SharkWeek #cantwaittoseeairjaws

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
“I can’t tonight… It’s shark week…”

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Thanks everyone in Cleveland I love coming back here. Y’all still treat me like one of your own.

Adrian Gonzalez @adriangon28
For the rest of 2012, the team is taking over #WakeAndRake #FelizVeuelo

8/13

Nomar Garciaparra @Nomar5
What a beautiful day here in Boston.

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
____^__\o/___ Shark week…yep

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
#Cowboys starters out. Back to #SharkWeek

Darnell McDonald @MacDime54
I see everyone loves shark week but I want to know if anyone watches storage wars?

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
In what’s sure to drive #RedSox fans crazy, Derek Lowe pitched 4 scoreless innings for the #Yankees tonight. 2 hits, 4 strikeouts.

8/14

Ryan Kalish @Ryan_Kalish
I can’t get enough of @TheGodLight #keepinmeinspiredslashgoing!!!

Ryan Lavarnway @RyanLavarnway
Follow my fiancĂ©e during the season “@CookingInRedSox: My next food quest: The Baseball Bucket List! #baseballfoodie wp.me/p29RUh-rl”

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
This is what makes a grown man happy! My boy Mike Ray from @luccese boots Handmade Gators! #cowboyup #therealonefive pic.twitter.com/mE2zSdKi

Kelly Shoppach @ShopHouse10
Busy time for me and my family. Thank you to #RedSoxNation and my teammates will be missed. Great guys!

Nick Cafardo @nickcafardo
Dustin Pedroia very upset about being named in Yahoo story about a July meeting with owners. Said he never ripped Bobby Valentine to owners.

8/15

Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Ironic that Boston.com is running an ad called “$#*! Pedroia says.” Apparently one of those things is “Fire the manager.”

MLB @MLB
KING OF THE HILL: @RealKingFelix tosses 23rd perfect game in @MLB history, silencing #Rays, 1-0. It’s first perfecto in @Mariners history.

8/16

Ryan Kalish @Ryan_Kalish
If I were a frog I would have the coolest ribbit @coolyetoddthoughts

And the tweet of the week:

8/15

Chris Rose @ChrisRose
Buzz light year suspended 50 days as well but I had a feeling. Looked bigger than ‘11 @IntentionalTalk @KMillar15 pic.twitter.com/1OxJ5Ttr

No comments:

Post a Comment