Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, May 3, 2013

Twitter-Mania Friday

To be honest, I wasn’t sure I was going to do the Twitter-stuff this season.  I wasn’t sure how many people actually read and enjoyed it.  However, last week, I had a couple people ask why I hadn’t done it this season.  So, I decided to give it another round.  Without further delay, here is the first Twitter-Mania Friday of the 2013 season:

4/26
Don Orisllo @DonOrisllo
Ok so to end this Mustard controversy.  Thanks to the Indians for sending me a large bottle.  I am not all set.

Cole! @crpoulio
@DonOrsillo I’m heading up to the Twins/Sox game in a couple week, what quality of mustard can I expect at Target Field? #askinganexpert

4/27
Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
Congrats to @JacobyEllsbury on his 200th bag.  Pretty amazing considering how slow you are!

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
Also Congrats to @MikeNapoli25 for most extra base hits in April for a Red Sox!  Pretty amazing considering the below average beard!

4/28
Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Almost every #RedSox player, even the ones who don’t curse, were wearing the “This is our (Bleeping) City!” t-shirts today.

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Great series Red Sox Nation #BostonStrong

4/29
Boston Red Sox @RedSox
We salute you, @jasoncollins34 for your courage and leadership.  Any time you want to throw out a first pitch at Fenway Park, let us know.
5/1
David Ortiz @davidortiz
Tough loss last night but we are coming in with the same attitude tonight… S strong

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
Great month of April! As my favorite saying goes ‘its not how you start its how you finish!” #Determined #Focused

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
“@ErinAndrews: I see the C’s quoting u @KMillar15” Looks like I got to sit court side game 6 and help Doc out!! Weird?

Kevin Millar @KMillar15
Here’s how it really goes “Don’t let us win 2nite cuz if we do we got Pedro GM5 Schilling GM6 and anything can happen GM7” #2004 #Celtics?

Chris Rose @ChrisRose
Can’t believe my man @KMillar15 is inspiring the @celtics vs NY.  Can’t wait to hear KG and Pierce say, “Cowboy up!!”

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
“WOW” @MikeNapoli25 and Clay Buchholz… all I have to say!”

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
After tonight’s performance @MikeNapoli25 needs a nick name NOW!!! Lets see what you guys got.”

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
I love thirst @wstjean42: @15Lasershow @MikeNapoli25 “Hacksaw Mike Napoli”

Mike Napoli @MikeNapoli25
Hoooooooooo!!!!! RT @15Lasershow I love thirst @wstjean42: @15Lasershow @MikeNapoli25 “Hacksaw Mike Napoli”

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
Yes I’m pumped you like it.  Hacksaw is your new name.  Sounds perfect and the beard plays well with it. Hooooooooooooo

5/2
Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Damn.  Eck with a heater// T @RedDirkKings: @PeteAbe Said “coming from someone who can’t even get into the Hall of Fame…” (on Jack Morris- Toronto’s broadcaster’s- allegations that Clay Buchholz was pitching with something on his ball the previous night)

5/3
(More about the Toronto broadcaster accusing Buchholz and Tazawa of throwing “spitters.”)

Peter Gammons @pgammo
Buxholz faced Jays 4 times in 2011-12.  Farrell was mgr., Kevin Cash advance scout, one coached, other caught him.  No “spitter” hyperbole

Bruce Allen @bruceallen
Dennis Eckersley is the best.  “Jack Morris…a guy that can’t even make it to the Hall of Fame yet, and he’s chirping over there- zip it.”

Tweet of the Week:

4/30
Boston Globe Red Sox @GlobeSox
Obama: Everybody can take a cue from Boston.  You don’t get a sense anyone is intimidated when they go to Fenway a few days after bombings

If you know of anyone associated with the Red Sox (player, manager, ownership, commentator, reporter, etc.) that you think I should be following on Twitter, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment