Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, May 17, 2013

Twitter-Mania Friday!

Just a reminder, I'm going to Minneapolis this weekend and will be attending the Red Sox-Twins game tomorrow (Saturday) night!  I'll have pictures and a recap to post on Monday.  Now, without further delay, here are this week's tweets!

5/10
Jon Lester @JLester31
Great team win tonight, defense was unreal! Love those guys playing behind me!! #NVRQT

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
@JLester31 thanks for making us work hard on defense tonight lol! Great game

Jon Lester @JLester31
Thanks buddy, love having you out there! @JLester31 thanks for making us work hard on defense tonight lol! Great game

5/11
Joel Hanrahan @hanrahan25
Thank you to everyone for their well wishes and prayers!  Things happen for a reason, ill be back and look forward to dominating my rehab!!!

Joel Hanrahan @hanrahan25
Definitely not the way I wanted my time here with the Red Sox to go, hopefully ill get a chance to show #RSN the real pitcher I am someday

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
When the process is being tested this is what you do.  STICK TO IT!!! Be at work at 9
#bringyourlunchpale or hard hat

5/12
Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
Happy Mother’s Day!  Blessed to have a wonderful mom! #LoveYou

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Happy Mother’s Day to the strongest woman I know ad my best friend, @juliefrances61

David Ortiz @davidortiz
One of the most important days of the year Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there.  Love and Miss You Mom…34

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
Happy Mothers Day!  Especially to all the baseball moms who always ask us if  we have our glove & can get grass stains out of white pants!

Mike Napoli @MikeNapoli25
Happy Mother’s Day Donna Rose!  Thank you for raising me right and making me the person I am today.  Wouldn’t be where I am today w/o u #iloveu
 
Melissa Victorino @MsFlyinHawaiian (Shane Victorino’s wife)
Twitter is 1st 2 report @ShaneVictorino status b4 I know his status.  Well let me b the 1st to report he's fine!  A fence isn't stopping 18
 
5/13
Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
@mrspedroia15 Proud of you! Sorry you didn’t have the day you should have.  Your boys can’t wait to see you!!

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
So I think I won Shane vs Wall this time lol.  Thanks for all the tweets, I’m okay and back in action tomorrow!!!

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Please help victims of the Boston Marathon bombings by purchasing a special edition #BostonStrong autographed bat at bigpapi.com

Joel Hanrahan @hanrahan52
Thanks to all the fans for their positive vibes and well wishes!!!! Gonna work my tail off and be back!!!

The following Tweets are in regards to the Bruins dramatic comeback in Game 7 of the playoffs:

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
GOAL!!!

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
BELIEVE!!! Lets get them in OT #Bruins

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
Drive Home Safely!!!!!

Jacoby Ellsbury @JacobyEllsbury
#Bruins win!!!!! What a comeback

Joel Hanrahan @hanrahan52
Wowwww what a comeback!!!!
#bruins #bostonstrong

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
BRUINS!!!!! Awesome comeback win.

Joel Hanrahan @hanranhan52
Sorry to enjoy a hockey game!!!! As a sports fan that’s a helluva game!

Craig Breslow @CraigBreslow
I want to congratulate the #Bruins, but I’m scared to subject myself to the same scrutiny as @hanrahan52

5/14
Pete Abraham @PeteAbe
Here’s hoping @hanrahan52 knows that 98 percent of the fans in Boston are not like the gutless Twitter trolls who attack him

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Shoutout to all teens who made the promise to graduate #HS!  Now, it’s your turn!  Join @GRAD4MAS! Graduateformas.com

5/15
(Nothing of Note)

5/16
Jon Lester @JLester31
Thx for all the kind words and support y’all, means a lot!  How about Stephen Drew last night?!?! #NVRQT

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Please help victims of the Boston Marathon bombings by purchasing a special edition #BostonStrong autographed bat at bigpapi.com

And this week's Tweet of the Week:

Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
@JacobyEllsbury I need a Lucic jersey yesterday. Hope they make mediums

No comments:

Post a Comment