Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, May 10, 2013

Twitter-Mania Friday

There’s not too many tweets from this week.  I guess when the team loses 6 of their last 7 games, there’s not a whole lot to be excited about.  So, without any further delay, here are this week’s tweets:

5/5
Jenny Dell @JennyDellNESN
Yes, @TomCaron beat my time in the #RunToHomeBase.  BUT, I crushed him in $$$ raised!  What’s more important here?  Haha J

Jackie Bradley Jr. @JackieBradleyJr
Perks of heading south tomorrow: Warmth, sweet tea, and @ChickfilA

5/7
Dustin Pedroia @15Lasershow
Proud of the guys tonight!!! Special stuff.  Grind to shine!!!  Stick to the process.  Game 22 starts at 710

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
What a game tonight!  Kept grinding and pull out the victory!  Do it again tomorrow

Will Middlebrooks @middlebrooks
Big thank you to all the fans that stayed until midnight to see that walk off win!!! #BostonStrong

Shane Victorino @ShaneVictorino
Need to get me one of these posters!  #BostonStrong pic.twitter.com/DfCOOAVkv3

Don Orsillo @DonOrisllo
“@treeoftao: @DonOrisllo I think you owe @15Lasershow a “La Luna” yep agreed.  I am sure he will mention it today.  My bad.

David Ortiz @davidortiz
Great team win last night.  Let’s keep it going tonight #RedSoxNation

5/8
Jenny Dell @JennyDellNESN
If you think @DonOrsillo has a stealing problem (mustard, tea, etc) please RT w/ comment :)

David Ortiz @davidortiz
End of my hitting streak tonight the season stil going and I hope Dan shaugnessy is a happy man now… Not more 426 enjoy it

And this week’s Tweet of the Week:

5/6
Don Orsillo @DonOrisllo
Some say I am Orsillo-ing.  I say I am trying to capture the moment in a photo to share.  So maybe I am Orsillo-ing!  pic.twitter.com/9zrZ1GzBUP

No comments:

Post a Comment