Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Am Officially on Twitter

Okay, I broke down and joined Twitter today. As of right now, I don’t have any plans on “tweeting.” I just joined to follow the Sox, players, MLB personalities, and a few other choice people (a few musicians and Jimmy Fallon at this point). I tried to follow my brother, and it said I was “forbidden.” I have no idea what that is about.

Honestly, I don’t see what the big deal is about Twitter. I haven’t found any tweets that I have immediately wanted to jot down. I had been considering doing a “Tweet of the Week” segment on the blog where I would put my favorite tweet, but I’m not convinced I’m even going to keep the Twitter feed open.

Maybe as the Spring Training stuff winds down and regular season games pick up, the Twitter-verse (that’s what it’s called, right?) will get more interesting. Plus, I could always follow some interesting people on Twitter that don’t have anything to do with the Red Sox (I’ve heard Ozzie Guillen is pretty interesting).

Also, I saw a re-tweet from Darnell McDonald (via Jacoby Ellsbury I believe) that Dustin Pedroia is thinking about joining Twitter. I can only imagine how entertaining that will be. So, as of now, I am on Twitter. I’ll see how much I enjoy it in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment