Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, September 13, 2013

Twitter Friday

Welcome to the first Twitter Friday in two weeks.  I apologize for that; it's been super busy, as you may have noticed.  The Red Sox lost 4-3 last night to the Rays, and ended up going 5-2 on the road trip.  Considering the road trip consisted of playing the Yankees and Rays, that's pretty good.  

As mentioned a few times, tomorrow I'll be going to the Red Sox-Yankees game at Fenway Park.  Since I've been asked more than a few times this week, this is NOT my first time at Fenway (I've been there 3 times previously).  The pitching match-up is Lester v. Sabathia, and I'm really psyched about that.  Make sure to check back on Monday for pictures and reactions from the game.

Now, on to the Tweets!

9/9











9/10







9/11








9/12




And this week's Tweets of the Week are from the messages left about September 11th:






No comments:

Post a Comment