Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, October 18, 2013

Twitter Friday (Postponed)

Well, I'm going to have to postpone Twitter Friday today.  My iPad, where I keep all my saved Tweets throughout the week, is not connecting to wi-fi; which means, I can't post the tweets the way I usually do.  It's been this way since Wednesday night, which also means I haven't been able to save Tweets since Wednesday morning.  I'm planning on going to the Apple Store tonight to have them take a look at it; and hopefully, I'll be able to post soon (I'm going with Sunday at the earliest).

With that said, the Red Sox looked good last night.  They still have some issues to work out (mainly: leaving men on base, Drew not hitting- especially in key positions, and some defense problems), but they're coming a long way.  Lester looked great last night.  Napoli's home run was HUGE!  Ellsbury seems to have found his groove, and Ross appeared to have succeeded in taking out Tigers' catcher Avila (though, I'm sure that wasn't his intention).  Good game.

Hopefully, the Sox can shut the door on the ALCS tomorrow behind Clay Buchholz.

No comments:

Post a Comment