Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Friday, October 4, 2013

Twitter Friday

It's another Twitter Friday, and it's also the first day of the ALDS.  Lester versus Moore today at 3:00 Eastern on TBS, if you are wanting to watch the game.  I will be watching from the comfort of my living room today, but I will be at the game tomorrow to see Lackey versus Price.

A lot of Red Sox players were tweeting this week, which is great for this Twitter Friday post.  The players are excited, the fans are excited, and I even think the critics are excited.  Now, all we need to do is wait for the games to begin.

For those who are commenting, I'm having a little bit of difficulty with replying.  I'm hoping to get the glitch worked out later today.

Now, without further delay, here are this week's Tweets:

9/27






9/28









9/29




9/30


10/1








10/2









10/3








This Week's Tweet of the Week is Pete Abraham of The Boston Globe retweeting the blog's tweet:

No comments:

Post a Comment