Follow The Blog

Pinterest

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dustin Pedroia, Author

Some players, including Dustin Pedroia, were asked to pose with a children's book called 'Wally the Green Monster's Journey Through Time - Fenway Park's Incredible First Century.' Pedroia was the author of this edition of the book, which is part of a series.
* Photo courtesy of The Boston Globe

I had to write a little something about Dustin Pedroia becoming an author, makes me love him even more! Dustin Pedroia wrote a book called Wally the Green Monster’s Journey Through Time- Fenway Park’s Incredible First Century. During picture day this weekend, some of the players were asked to pose while reading the book, which is wear this picture of Pedroia came from.

I, for one, will be picking up a copy of this book as soon as possible. Not only is it a great souvenir for Fenway Park’s 100th Anniversary, but how many professional athletes, let alone baseball players, have written a children’s book? I did some checking too, and based on what I’ve seen, it doesn’t appear that Pedroia had a co-author with this book, as he did with his memoir, Born to Play: My Life in the Game, which is a great book, if you haven’t read it.

I’ll let everyone know how the book is once I read it. Here’s what the cover looks like:

Wally the Green Monster's Journey Through Time: Fenway Park's Incredible First Century

No comments:

Post a Comment